First graph, second sentence of release should read: The dividend is to be paid on March 19, 2014 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 10, 2014 (sted March 10, 2013).
The corrected release reads:
TEREX ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per common share. The dividend is to be paid on March 19, 2014 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on March 10, 2014.About Terex Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, manufacturing, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website ( www.terex.com) and its Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/TerexCorporation) to make information available to its investors and the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV