NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Levy PLLC, a leading securities and shareholder rights law firm that represents shareholders throughout the nation, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of purchasers of UTi Worldwide Inc. ("UTi" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: UTIW) securities during the period between March 22, 2012 and February 25, 2014, inclusive (the Class Period").
If you have suffered a net loss from investment in UTi securities purchased on or after March 22, 2012 and held through the revelation of negative information on February 25, 2014, as described below, you may obtain additional information about this investigation at no cost to you, by contacting Tripp Levy PLLC at www.tripplevy.com, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us toll free at 1-877-772-3975.
The investigation concerns defendants' potential violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 by virtue of the defendants' failure to disclose during the Class Period that it had breached some debt covenants resulting in the Company reporting a loss for the fourth quarter. UTi also said it would have to raise about $525 million in additional capital to pay off debt of at least $400 million that could come due in April. The Company estimated a loss of 33-38 cents per share for the fourth quarter ended Jan. 31, 2014.
Following the revelation on February 25, 2014, after the markets closed, the value of UTi shares declined by approx. 30 percent.If you are a shareholder of UTi during the Class Period and would like additional information regarding this matter, at no cost or expense, please contact us at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV