UPS (NYSE:UPS), a global logistics provider and leading advocate for comprehensive tax reform, applauds the release of a tax reform discussion draft by the House Ways and Means Committee. Today’s proposal is the result of hard work by Members of the Ways and Means Committee and the leadership of Chairman Dave Camp (R – MI).
“UPS welcomes a process that leads to comprehensive tax reform that will strengthen American businesses and create jobs in the United States,” said Scott Davis, UPS chairman and CEO. “This proposal creates an opportunity for elected officials to work in a bipartisan manner to craft and pass legislation that will make the American tax system simpler, more fair and put America’s economy on a sustainable path to growth.”
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions for the transportation of packages and freight, including innovative delivery options for the global consumer market; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. The company can be found on the Web at ups.com and its corporate blog can be found at blog.ups.com. To get UPS news direct, visit pressroom.ups.com/RSS.
For further policy information, contact Mike Kiely at 202-675-4220, or via email at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV