PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocera Therapeutics (Nasdaq:OCRX), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on acute and chronic orphan liver diseases, announced today that company management plans to present at the Cowen Health Care Conference. Ocera's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 8:00 AM ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the "Investors" section of Ocera's website, www.ocerainc.com . Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the live presentation to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary to listen to the webcast.
A replay of the webcast can be accessed for a minimum of one month and will be available approximately 24 hours after the live presentation on www.ocerainc.com .About Ocera Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of OCR-002 (ornithine phenylacetate). OCR-002 is an ammonia scavenger under development for the treatment of hyperammonemia and associated hepatic encephalopathy in patients with liver cirrhosis, acute liver failure and acute liver injury. The FDA has granted Orphan Disease and Fast Track status to OCR-002. For additional information, please see www.ocerainc.com .
CONTACT: Inquiries: Jeri Hilleman Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. Communications@ocerainc.com 650-475-0158
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV