(b) Reflects debt extinguishment expense recognized in conjunction with various amendments to our credit facility in 2013 and 2012 to extend the maturity date and to reduce interest rates on borrowings, as well as the repayment of our term loan in 2013.
(c) Reflects interest expense assuming no term loan balance and daily balances outstanding on our revolver adjusted for the repayment of the revolver down to $0.2 million. This balance reflects $100.2 million repayment of both term and revolving debt from the net proceeds of our IPO. The interest adjustment is based on the following assumptions:
(d) Reflects the elimination of the management fees and Class C common stock dividend paid to our sponsors for the periods presented. (e) Reflects certain expenses incurred in conjunction with our initial public offering. Amount includes $2.0 million of stock-based compensation related to accelerated vesting of outstanding stock options, $1.2 million of stock-based compensation related to stock options granted to our Chief Executive Officer and President and Chief Operations Officer of which 50% were vested at grant, $1.7 million of transaction bonuses and related payroll tax and $0.8 million in transaction payments to our Equity Sponsors. (f) Reflects $0.7 million of offering expenses related to our follow-on offering completed in December of 2013. (g) Reflects the impact follow-on offering expenses had on our effective tax rate, as well as other miscellaneous tax rate adjustments. (h) Reflects an adjustment of recurring incremental legal, accounting, insurance and other compliance costs we expect to incur as a public company. By its nature, this adjustment involves risks and uncertainties, and the actual costs incurred could be different than this adjustment. (i) Reflects the tax expense associated with the adjustments in a through f and h above at the normalized tax rate of 39.2%, which reflects our estimated long-term effective tax rate.
(1) Unused facility fees based on the daily revolver balances; and
(2) Lower annual amortization of deferred loan costs due to the repayment of the term loan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV