Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Marcus Ryu, and its Chief Financial Officer, Karen Blasing, will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, to be held in San Francisco.
The Guidewire presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 1:55 p.m. PT (4:55 p.m. ET). A live webcast, as well as the replay, will be available under the "Webcasts and Presentations" section on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.guidewire.com.
About Guidewire Software
Guidewire builds software products that help Property/Casualty insurers replace their legacy core systems and transform their business. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire products enable insurers to deliver excellent service, increase market share and lower operating costs. Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ provides the core systems used by insurers as operational systems of record. Additional products provide support for data management, business intelligence, anytime/anywhere access, and guidance and monitoring. More than 150 Property/Casualty insurers around the world have selected Guidewire. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com.NOTE: Guidewire, Guidewire Software, Guidewire ClaimCenter, Guidewire PolicyCenter, Guidewire BillingCenter, Guidewire InsuranceSuite, Guidewire DataHub, Guidewire InfoCenter, Guidewire Live, Guidewire Live Inside, Before & After, Claim Canvas, ViewPoint, Guidewire PartnerConnect, Guidewire SolutionConnect, Deliver Insurance Your Way, and the Guidewire logo are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Guidewire Software, Inc. in the United States, other countries or both.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV