Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced its participation at three investor conferences in March 2014. Ultimate’s executives will discuss Ultimate’s recurring revenue business as well as present an overview of the company’s history and financial results at the following events:
- JMP Technology Conference, held March 3-4 at The Ritz Carlton in San Francisco. Mitchell Dauerman, executive vice president and CFO at Ultimate, is scheduled to present on Monday, March 3 at 3 p.m. PT.
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference, held March 3-6 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Mr. Dauerman is available for one-on-one meetings on Tuesday, March 4.
- ROTH Capital Partners 26th Annual Conference, held March 9-11 at The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel Hotel in Dana Point, California. Scott Scherr, chairman, CEO, and founder of Ultimate, as well as Mr. Dauerman, are scheduled to present on Tuesday, March 11 at 1 p.m. PT. The live and archived webcast for this presentation can be accessed at wsw.com/webcast/roth28/ULTI .
To schedule an appointment with Mr. Dauerman and Mr. Scherr, or to obtain further details on Ultimate’s participation at other conferences, please call 954-331-7369.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a
leading cloud provider of people management solutions, with more than 15 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, compensation, and time and labor management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,900 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services.
In 2014, Ultimate was ranked #20 on FORTUNE’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For; recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s HCM Technology Value Matrix; and awarded the highest rating by Constellation Research in its Cloud Buyer’s Bill of Rights Certification. Ultimate has 2,700 customers with employees in 150 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, Bloomin’ Brands, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, Pep Boys, Texas Rangers Baseball, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate’s products and services for people management can be found at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts