In building this new strategy, which is poised for growth in 2014, Windstream added an additional 10 channel managers who are focused on cloud and data center services. These channel managers will recruit new VAR and cloud-focused partners and will serve as subject matter experts to better support network channel managers and partners. Cloud channel managers will be the partners' dedicated cloud resource, thus strengthening their relationship with Windstream. Some of the training opportunities include:
- Computer-based training
- Instructor-led webinars
- In-person seminars
"By helping our partners become more comfortable with cloud solutions, we are strengthening our position in the cloud market, ensuring our partners' success, and extending the cloud product suite to even more customers and prospects," said Preschern. "Our partners are accustomed to Windstream's 'smart solutions, personalized service' brand promise, and offering these enhanced sales enablement tools provides even more opportunities for them to win in the marketplace."
Windstream offers a full suite of advanced network communications and technology solutions, including voice and data services such as VoIP, SIP trunking, MPLS, and dedicated high-speed Internet. Windstream also offers Unified Communications, managed services, cloud computing, disaster recovery and networking services designed to help businesses increase productivity and improve operational costs. For more information, visit www.windstreambusiness.com .
About Windstream: Windstream (Nasdaq:WIN), a FORTUNE 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. For more information, visit www.windstream.com .
CONTACT: Tanja Jameson 501.748.7236 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV