DALLAS, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TQNT) in connection with a buyout valued at approximately $9.23 per share. TQNT shareholders will receive 1.675 shares of the newly merged company. Concerned TQNT investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley by clicking here.
"At least one analyst targeted TriQuint share price at $12.00 per share," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Since the deal price approximated at $9.23 is far below the analyst's target price, our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that the TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. TQNT stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton LindleyDEANS & LYONS LLP 325 North Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-736-7861 Fax: 214-965-8505 Toll-free: 877-819-8033 email@example.com www.deanslyons.com SOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV