DALLAS, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of Zale Corporation (NYSE: ZLC) in connection with a buyout for $21.00 per share. Concerned ZLC investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley by clicking here.
"The potential investigation concerns whether the board of directors properly shopped the company prior to entering into the agreement with Signet Jewelers Limited," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed and that the Zale Corporation shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. ZLC stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Hamilton LindleyDEANS & LYONS LLP 325 North Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-736-7861 Fax: 214-965-8505 Toll-free: 877-819-8033 firstname.lastname@example.org www.deanslyons.com SOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV