CHICAGO, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boeing today issued the following statement in support of U.S. House Committee on Ways and Means Chairman Dave Camp's tax reform proposal.
"Chairman Camp's draft is an important step towards comprehensive tax reform that will increase economic growth and strengthen U.S. competitiveness. The Boeing Company has long supported a simplified tax code that lowers the corporate tax rate to a globally competitive level and broadens the tax base. We are pleased to see this process move forward and encourage our elected officials to get behind a bipartisan tax reform effort that grows the economy and creates more jobs in the United States."
Tim NealeBoeing Government OperationsOffice: +1 703-465-3220Mobile: +1 703-340-7436 email@example.comSOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV