Cutler has put together a "powerhouse" with Eaton's acquisition of Cooper in 2012. The combined company provides global power management, and, in Cramer's view, is "the foremost electrical company in the world." Eaton is a holding in Cramer's charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS.
Eaton has lagged the market, Cramer noted, but "that's a mistake." The company is "completely bankable." Cramer sees Eaton as properly levered to both the commercial and residential power businesses.
Plus the company has a "fantastic" truck business, which Cramer compared to Cummins (CMI) and Packard. Trucking is looking very bullish now, said Cramer.Cramer sees Cutler as "the great industrial CEO of our time." Why hasn't he received more recognition? Maybe because he is in Cleveland, or maybe because he's not very into promotion, Cramer mused. Cramer sees a bright future for the merged Eaton and said, "The combination of Cooper and Eaton will continue to pay off for all of 2014." --Written by Nora Morrison in Cleveland. At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @NoTicker This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV