3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Downward
2. As of noon trading, CME Group ( CME) is down $0.84 (-1.1%) to $72.42 on average volume. Thus far, 858,194 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $71.86-$73.57 after having opened the day at $73.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.26. CME Group Inc. operates the CME, CBOT, NYMEX COMEX, and KCBT futures exchanges worldwide. It operates CBOT exchange, a marketplace for trading agricultural and the U.S. CME Group has a market cap of $24.9 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are down 6.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate CME Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CME Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full CME Group Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts