3 Technology Stocks Nudging The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, International Business Machines ( IBM) is up $1.36 (0.7%) to $184.59 on light volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of International Business Machines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $183.56-$185.28 after having opened the day at $183.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $183.23. International Business Machines Corporation provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. International Business Machines has a market cap of $199.2 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are down 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate International Business Machines a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates International Business Machines as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full International Business Machines Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts