3 Financial Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
1. As of noon trading, Simon Property Group ( SPG) is up $1.90 (1.2%) to $161.26 on light volume. Thus far, 447,594 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $159.94-$161.48 after having opened the day at $160.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $159.36. Simon Property Group, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets across the globe. It engages in investment, ownership, and management of properties. Simon Property Group has a market cap of $49.7 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 4.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts who rate Simon Property Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Simon Property Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts