3 Financial Stocks Pushing Sector Growth
2. As of noon trading, KeyCorp ( KEY) is up $0.10 (0.8%) to $13.00 on light volume. Thus far, 3.1 million shares of KeyCorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.90-$13.02 after having opened the day at $12.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.90. KeyCorp. operates as the holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various banking services in the United States. KeyCorp has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 3.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts who rate KeyCorp a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KeyCorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full KeyCorp Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts