Bhusri said that every 10 to 15 years, a new architecture comes along to shake up the tech world. Today, that shift is to the cloud. He said with human resource regulations and requirements changing so rapidly, only the cloud can deliver a better interface at a lower cost.
Peek added that thanks to the company's subscription model, Workday has enough free cash flows to make careful investments into its platform and to grow the business.
When asked about the potential market opportunity, Bhusri noted that $40 billion is not out of the question. He said it's difficult to deliver the solutions that Workday can provide on older technology.
Cramer once again endorsed Workday as a leading cloud provider.
Executive Decision: Marc BenioffIn his second "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.com (CRM), a stock that's up 18% since Cramer last checked in, also back in November. Benioff said Salesforce had another great quarter and another terrific year, as his company continues to innovate in our new mobile, social and cloud connected world. Benioff touted his company's new Salesforce1 service as its newest innovation, one that allows everything Salesforce does to be done on a smartphone. He said it's clear that phones are the new computing platform, so it's only fitting that Salesforce runs perfectly in that environment Salesforce also raised guidance for the year by $100 million and is now projecting $5.3 billion in revenue. Cramer said that when it comes to the cloud, Salesforce remains his goto name.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Cemex (CX), Precision Castparts (PCP), Boeing (BA), Illumina (ILMN) and Chevron (CVX). Cramer was bearish on National Bank of Greece (NBG), Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Sohu.com (SOHU).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV