3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: KCAP, HGT, NMFC
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 16.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP is rather high; currently it is at 61.45%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 79.39% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 175.55% to $63.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -112.87%.
- NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP's earnings per share declined by 25.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, NEW MOUNTAIN FINANCE CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.20 versus $1.02 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 30.2% in earnings ($1.54 versus $2.20).
- You can view the full New Mountain Finance Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts