3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HME, MAC, EEP
- MAC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for MACERICH CO is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.43%. Regardless of MAC's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, MAC's net profit margin of 48.06% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has decreased by 16.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $174.25 million to $144.98 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, MACERICH CO underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Macerich Company Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts