LAFAYETTE, Ind., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LSB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: LSBI), the parent company of Lafayette Savings Bank, FSB, announced today that it will pay a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 10, 2014, with a payment date of March 19, 2014. This represents an increase of $0.02 or 28.6% over last quarter.
LSB president and CEO, Randolph F. Williams stated, "We are pleased to be able to announce this increase in our quarterly cash dividend. We have worked diligently to improve asset quality, build equity and secure a solid financial footing for the bank."
The closing price of LSB stock on
February 25, 2014 was
$28.75 per share as reported by the Nasdaq Global Market.
SOURCE LSB Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV