Trex Company Inc. Stock Upgraded (TREX)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TREX CO INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TREX CO INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.00 versus $0.14 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.80 versus $2.00).
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Building Products industry and the overall market, TREX CO INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 36.46% is the gross profit margin for TREX CO INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of TREX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TREX's net profit margin of 23.79% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- TREX has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.88 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts