Proto Labs Inc Stock Upgraded (PRLB)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 17.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PRLB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 7.15, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- PROTO LABS INC has improved earnings per share by 24.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PROTO LABS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.35 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.73 versus $1.35).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Machinery industry average. The net income increased by 28.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.40 million to $9.51 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 124.00% to $13.54 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PROTO LABS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 24.28%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts