3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CVRR, MIC, PLL
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, 5:00 AM ET, 49 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 14.8%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:CVR Refining (NYSE:CVRR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 45 cents per share. At a price of $22.34 as of 9:40 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.1%.The average volume for CVR Refining has been 435,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. CVR Refining has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 1.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. CVR Refining, LP engages in the refining of petroleum in the United States. It owns and operates Coffeyville crude oil refinery located approximately 100 miles northeast of Cushing, Oklahoma; and Wynnewood crude oil refinery located approximately 65 miles south of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.44.TheStreet Ratings rates CVR Refining as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full CVR Refining Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV