BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the sweetest month of the year, Keebler - America's largest cookie maker and, Mars, Inc. whose M&M'S® Brand is one of America's most beloved chocolate candies are teaming up. They're unveiling three irresistible cookies filled with M&M'S®; the new cookie line-up will be featured in stores nationwide, with the first roll-out scheduled for late February 2014.
" Keebler fans expect the tastiest cookies from the Keebler elves. The colorful fun and 100 percent real chocolate of M&M'S® adds yet another magical and great-tasting touch to our Chips Deluxe cookies," said Brad Goist, vice president and general manager of Kellogg's Snacks.
The new additions to the cookie kingdom include Chips Deluxe® Rainbow Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies with Mini M&M'S®, which will make their first appearance in stores late February. These cookies will feature miniature M&M'S® and come in varying pouch sizes, including 12- and 30-count packs ranging from $1.49 to $10.99. Full-sized M&M'S® can be found in the new Chips Deluxe® Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S® and Chips Deluxe® Rainbow™ Chocolate Chip Cookies with M&M'S; these treats will be available beginning late March for $3.69 each.For more information about the new Keebler cookies, visit www.keebler.com.
- Click to Tweet: The magic of M&M'S® is coming to Keebler cookies! Find out why cookies are #betterwithmms
- Click to Tweet: Keebler elves have been busy making cookies #betterwithmms. Experience the magic when you find Chips Deluxe with M&M'S®
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV