Delta Air Lines (DAL) Hits New Lifetime High
- DAL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $359.1 million.
- DAL has traded 116,454 shares today.
- DAL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DAL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DAL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DAL: Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo in the United States and internationally. Its route network is centered around a system of hub and international gateway airports in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. DAL has a PE ratio of 1.1. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Delta Air Lines a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Delta Air Lines has been 12.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Delta Air Lines has a market cap of $27.2 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.96 and a short float of 1.6% with 1.26 days to cover. Shares are up 18.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Delta Air Lines as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to other companies in the Airlines industry and the overall market, DELTA AIR LINES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 104.90% to $1,127.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 65.18%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 98800.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 130.39% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DAL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Airlines industry. The net income increased by 141216.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.00 million to $8,479.00 million.
- DAL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 31.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- You can view the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.