Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.75 per Class A ordinary share payable on 21 March 2014 to holders of Ensco’s shares as of the 10 March 2014 record date. Ensco’s dividend yield is among the top five percent of S&P 500 ® Companies.
Ensco uses its website to disclose material and non-material information to investors, customers, employees and others interested in the Company. To receive regular updates on Ensco news or SEC filings please sign-up for Email Alerts on the Company’s website.
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) brings energy to the world as a global provider of offshore drilling services to the petroleum industry. For more than 25 years, the company has focused on operating safely and going beyond customer expectations. Ensco is ranked first in total customer satisfaction with top honors in eight of 14 categories in the latest annual survey by EnergyPoint Research. Operating one of the newest ultra-deepwater rig fleets and the largest premium jackup fleet, Ensco has a major presence in the most strategic offshore basins across six continents. In terms of dividend yield, Ensco is among the top dividend payers of S&P 500 ® Companies. Ensco plc is an English limited company (England No. 7023598) with its registered office and corporate headquarters located at 6 Chesterfield Gardens, London W1J 5BQ. To learn more, visit our website at www.enscoplc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV