LONDON, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, has launched its Dream Collection in the UK (hertzdreamcollection.co.uk) with stunning marques designed to make motoring enthusiasts' dreams come true. Currently featuring the powerful Bentley Continental GT, the luxurious Bentley Flying Spur, the iconic Aston Martin DB9, and the all-new Range Rover Sport, the Hertz Dream Collection will also include the Mercedes C63 AMG, BMW X5, Mercedes SL63 AMG, Mercedes E400 AMG Coupe, Audi Q7 and Maserati Ghibli in the coming weeks.
Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International, said: "Whether you want to whisk away your loved one for a romantic weekend getaway, have a trip of a lifetime, or simply experience a vehicle that would otherwise be unattainable, the Hertz Dream Collection is on hand to provide a convenient and affordable solution. Our new Dream Collection of modern design classics coupled with our VIP customer service will help our customers create lasting memories behind the wheel of some of the world´s finest cars."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV