AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeAway, Inc. (Nasdaq:AWAY), the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, today announced participation in the following upcoming conferences:
- Brian Sharples, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in Morgan Stanley's Technology, Media and Telecom Conference to be held March 3-6, 2014 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California. HomeAway's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, March 5 at 12:45 p.m. PT.
- Lynn Atchison, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in Deutsche Bank's 22 nd Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference to be held March 10-12, 2014 at The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida. HomeAway's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 11 at 1:25 p.m. ET.
Both presentations will be webcast live on the Internet, accessible through the Investor Relations section of HomeAway's website at http://investors.homeaway.com. In addition to the live webcasts, replays will be available on HomeAway's website for the 30 days following each event.
About HomeAwayHomeAway, Inc. based in Austin, Texas, the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing approximately 890,000 paid listings of vacation rental homes in 190 countries. Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio includes the leading vacation rental websites HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es and Toprural.es in Spain; AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil; HomeAway.com.au and Stayz.com.au in Australia; and Bookabach.co.nz in New Zealand. Asia Pacific short-term rental site, travelmob.com, is also owned by HomeAway.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV