Warning! A nationwide “frosting” is about to hit the United States, and its cool taste will keep Diet Coke fans chattering well past the winter months.
Diet Coke, the No. 2 beverage in the U.S., is introducing a new product, Diet Coke FROST. A great tasting, low-calorie frozen carbonated beverage, this is the first frozen offering in the brand’s 31-year history. Diet Coke FROST has natural cherry flavor to deliver a refreshing uplift. Each 20-ounce serving has 30 calories and 12 grams of carbs.
Diet Coke FROST Cherry as a Slurpee® will be available exclusively at 7-Eleven locations nationwide Feb. 26, 2014. As the weather starts to warm up Diet Coke FROST will ring in the much anticipated spring temperatures with broader availability. Look for Diet Coke FROST at frozen carbonated beverage machines at other retailers across the country at the end of May.
“Diet Coke FROST is a great-tasting, refreshing uplift for any time of day,” said Stuart Kronauge, General Manager, Sparkling Beverages, Coca-Cola North America. “Providing fans with yet another way to enjoy their favorite beverage demonstrates why Diet Coke continues to be the No. 2 beverage in the U.S. Exclusively partnering with 7-Eleven for the debut of Diet Coke FROST brings this innovation to people nationwide in a setting famous for delivering frozen perfection.”“Customers turn to 7-Eleven for our iconic Slurpee beverages, which is how America can first experience Diet Coke FROST,” said Nancy Smith, 7-Eleven’s Senior Vice President of Fresh Foods and Proprietary Beverages. “In addition to exclusively carrying the Diet Coke FROST beverage, we’re also offering fans a coupon to try it for free from our 7-Eleven app.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV