Facebook (FB) estimates, 12-month price target were raised at Sterne Agee. Price target is now $80. Estimates were also increased, following the WhatsApp acquisition, Sterne Agee said. Buy rating.
FirstEnergy (FE) price target, EPS estimates were cut at UBS. Extreme weather coupled with unplanned power plant outages pressure earnings, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $31. Hold rating.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) price target was raised at UBS. Driven by recent deals and diversification, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $195. Buy rating.
Morgan Stanley (MS) price target, EPS estimates were lowered at UBS. Driven by rate-hike timing and weaker first-quarter capital markets. Twelve-month price target is $38. Buy rating.Tenet (THC) estimates, 12-month price target were reduced at Credit Suisse. Estimates were cut through 2015. Company will likely post lower organic growth, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) price target, EPS estimates were reduced at UBS. Reflecting EBITDA and FCF downgrade. Twelve-month price target is $86. Buy rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV