Compuware APM for Big Data Delivers Immediate Insight Into Big Data Deployments to Speed Problem Resolution, Optimize Performance and Reduce Risk
DETROIT, Feb. 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced that Compuware APM for Big Data now offers enhanced support and out-of-the-box dashboards that enable organizations to optimize big data projects through unmatched visibility into Hadoop, NoSQL and Cassandra deployments. Now organizations have deeper insight into big data workloads and transactions to quickly find the root cause of slow jobs and failures in minutes, instead of hours or days.
Enhancements for Hadoop enable operations teams to gain deep insight into the most active users in a cluster with automatic profiling of intensive jobs. Problem patterns, including data shuffle across the network, can be quickly identified as well as resource utilization and tracking to enable charge-back models.New enhancements in Compuware APM for Big Data include: -- Enhanced out-of-the-box, zero configuration dashboards for Hadoop, with direct correlation of map and reduce tasks to users, pools, queues and jobs. This gives users unprecedented insight into performance of the cluster in relation to Hadoop-specific metrics and resources consumed by jobs.
- Support for Hadoop 2 and Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.0, the only Hadoop distribution that provides support for Windows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV