Use of VISIUS iCT does not require patient transport or need for floor-mounted rails like other CT systems which opens up valuable OR space and provides unimpeded movement of surgical equipment. The surgical team can maintain familiar surgical protocols, workflow and infection control procedures. Portable CT systems on the market deliver lesser image quality. The VISIUS iCT also offers the longest scanner travel range on the market today.
Minimizing radiation dose is critical. VISIUS iCT features a suite of software applications such as 3D volume rendering to aid in surgical planning and dose reduction algorithms which consider a patient's unique characteristics and imaging target to maximize image quality and minimize dose. The system software also offers state-of-the art dose tools like iterative reconstruction and real-time dose (kV and mAs) modulation.
About IMRIS IMRIS (NASDAQ: IMRS; TSX: IM) is a global leader in providing image guided therapy solutions through its VISIUS Surgical Theatre - a revolutionary, multifunctional surgical environment that provides unmatched intraoperative vision to clinicians to assist in decision making and enhance precision in treatment. The multi-room suites incorporate diagnostic quality high-field MR, CT and angio modalities accessed effortlessly in the operating room setting. VISIUS Surgical Theatres serve the neurosurgical, spinal, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular markets and have been selected by 57 leading medical institutions around the world.
SOURCE IMRIS Inc.Image with caption: "With recent TGA clearance, the IMRIS VISIUS iCT - the first and only ceiling-mounted intraoperative CT with low dose management - is available for sale in Australia. (CNW Group/IMRIS Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20140226_C7403_PHOTO_EN_37140.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV