Lyman's work has been recognized worldwide with accolades like the People's Voice Award at The Webby Awards, among others. He earned an MBA from the University of Oregon.
About Vivint Inc.
Vivint is a leading provider of home technology services. Vivint services are delivered through a technology-based platform that integrates a wide range of wireless features and components to provide simple, affordable home security, energy management, home automation, and solar solutions. Our vision is to connect customers to the things that matter most—their homes, families, health, cars, and businesses. In 2011, Vivint's Home Automation package and Advanced Security package received a Consumers Digest "Best Buy" rating. Vivint also received the 2012 CSAA Central Station of the Year award for overall excellence in monitoring, training, and quality relationships with customers. Dedicated to protecting families, increasing energy efficiency, and simplifying lives, Vivint has over 13 years of experience and supports more than 800,000 customers throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit the company's website at www.vivint.com.
Contacts Jenna CasonPublic Relations Manager email@example.comSOURCE Vivint
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV