PROVO, Utah, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vivint, the largest home automation services provider in North America, today named Nike veteran Jeff Lyman as its chief marketing officer. As CMO, he will lead marketing and communication initiatives that elevate Vivint's brand awareness and drive adoption of its security, home automation, and energy management services. He is also responsible for positioning the Vivint brand across all business units.
Lyman has more than 13 years of experience leading brand communications and developing digital experiences for consumer-facing companies. Before his promotion to CMO, Lyman served as Vivint's vice president of consumer experience, where he led the design of Vivint's innovative product experiences and the creation of new product verticals for Vivint's home automation portfolio.
"Adding Jeff to the leadership team will lay the foundation for future growth, expansion, and acceleration," said Todd Pedersen, CEO and founder of Vivint. "This is a critical and exciting expansion period for Vivint, and Jeff's knowledge of our brand and mission, backed by his experience at Nike, will help streamline our message and expand Vivint's reach."Before joining Vivint, Lyman spent nearly a decade at NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE). In his most recent position at the marketing giant, he served as senior director for mobile and web design at Nike+, the company's industry-leading activity tracking service. Lyman also worked across the landscape of the Nike brand, including leading digital and marketplace communication for NIKEiD and Nike Basketball. "Vivint has been delivering innovative, connected solutions for the home for more than 10 years," said Lyman. "I look forward to leveraging my experience with one of the world's most beloved brands to amplify Vivint's unique story in the emerging home automation space."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV