LONG BEACH, Calif., Feb. 26, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UTi Worldwide Inc. (Nasdaq:UTIW) today announced that the company will host an investor conference call on February 26, 2014 at 5:00 a.m. PST (8:00 a.m. EST) to discuss recent developments contained within the Form 8-K it filed with Securities and Exchange Commission this morning.
Investment professionals can access the listen-only call by dialing 877-941-8631 (domestic) or 480-629-9723 (international) using conference ID 4671839.
Supplemental material that will be discussed during the call, as well as a live, listen-only audio Internet broadcast, will be accessible on the company's website at www.go2uti.com . For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived for one year.A telephonic playback of the conference call also will be available from approximately 7:00 a.m. PST on February 26, 2014, through March 3, 2014, by dialing 800-406-7325 (domestic) or 303-590-3030 (international) using conference ID 4671839. About UTi Worldwide: UTi Worldwide Inc. is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company providing air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services. The company serves a large and diverse base of global and local companies, including clients operating in industries with unique supply chain requirements such as the pharmaceutical, retail, apparel, chemical, automotive and technology industries. The company seeks to use its global network, proprietary information technology systems, relationships with transportation providers, and expertise in outsourced logistics services to deliver competitive advantage to each of its clients' supply chains.
CONTACT: Jeff Misakian Global Vice President, Investor Relations (562) 552-9417 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV