- Using a base case 0.3% Cu cut-off, AMEC estimated a Measured Mineral Resource of 295 million tons, an Indicated Mineral Resource of 977 million tons [ 1 ], and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 1.313 billion tons on four deposits (Maturi, Maturi Southwest, Birch Lake and Spruce Road) occurring on approximately 13% of the footprint of the prospective portion of the Twin Metals Minnesota (TMM) property block.
- The AMEC update confirms an increase in contained metal for all products: copper, nickel, palladium, platinum and gold.
- Exceptional continuity and correlation in the closely spaced Maturi Deposit fence drilling results enabled AMEC to upgrade a portion of the Maturi deposit to the Measured classification.
- The AMEC updated mineral resource estimate highlights a growing Platinum Group Metal (PGM) and gold resource of 5.0 million ozs Measured, 17.2 million ozs Indicated and 13.4 million ozs Inferred in the Maturi, Maturi Southwest and Birch Lake deposits. The TMM project has one of the world's largest palladium and platinum resources outside of South Africa.
Duluth Metals Announces Increased Tonnage, Metal Content And An Upgraded Measured Classification In New Updated AMEC Resource Study On The Twin Metals Project
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts