BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Ginni Rometty will deliver a keynote speech at Mobile World Congress on Wednesday, February 26 at 12:00 noon pm ET, 5:00 pm GMT, 6:00 pm CET.
Mrs. Rometty will discuss how major shifts such as Big Data, cloud computing and technologies such as IBM's Watson will transform the global mobile business environment.
The keynote will take place at Mobile World Congress in Auditorium 1 of the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain, and can be viewed via live stream at: http://streaming.mobileworldlive.com/
Learn more at www.ibm.com/press/mobilefirst. Follow IBM on Twitter @IBMMobile and @IBMSmarterComms or join the conversation at #IBMMWCContacts: Joseph Hanley IBM Communications Mobile: +44 78 0350 2318 firstname.lastname@example.org Lia P. Davis IBM Communications +1 202 285 5333 email@example.com Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090416/IBMLOGO SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV