PLANO, Texas, Feb. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lay's Kettle Cooked - one of the many brands from PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division - today announced the expansion of its hard-bite potato chip line-up with the addition of two new flavors. Introducing Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat Sea Salt & Vinegar and Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat Jalapeno Cheddar flavored potato chips – two delicious new products that offer fans a full-flavor snacking experience with less fat than regular potato chips*.
Both new Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat flavors pack a robust, sophisticated taste designed for those trying to maintain a balanced diet:
- Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat Sea Salt & Vinegar -- a combination of tangy vinegar paired with tasty sea salt is a subtle twist to this classic potato chip seasoning.
- Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat Jalapeno Cheddar – a spicy first for the Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat line-up, offering zesty jalapeno seasonings accented with a soothing cheddar cheese flavor.
In addition to the new Sea Salt & Vinegar and Jalapeno Cheddar flavors, the Lay's Kettle Cooked 40 Percent Less Fat line-up also includes: Original, Applewood Smoked BBQ and Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan flavors.
Lay's Kettle Cooked Sea Salt & Vinegar flavored potato chips are available nationwide in 8-oz. packages for a suggested retail price of $3.49 each. Lay's Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Cheddar flavored potato chips are available nationally in 2.5-oz. packages for a suggested retail price of $1.49 and 8-oz. packages for a suggested retail price of $3.49 each. For more information, visit www.LaysKettleCooked.com.* Regular potato chips contain 10g total fat per 1-ounce serving. Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Potato Chips contain 6g total fat per 1-ounce serving. About Lay'sLay's potato chips is one of the billion-dollar brands that makes up Frito-Lay North America, the $13 billion convenient foods business unit of PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP), which is headquartered in Purchase, NY. Learn more about Lay's by visiting www.facebook.com/lays or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lays. About PepsiCo PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities where we operate. For more information, please visit http://www.pepsico.com/. Follow PepsiCo: Frito-Lay North America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV