SEATTLE, Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zillow, Inc. (Nasdaq:Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced that Zillow® executives will participate in the following investor conferences:
- Zillow Chief Economist Stan Humphries will participate in the Barclays 2014 Housing Symposium on Feb. 26, 2014 at Barclays offices in New York City, with the panel "Macro and Regional Housing Insights" scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. EST.
- Zillow Chief Executive Officer Spencer Rascoff will participate in the Morgan Stanley 2014 Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Mar. 3, 2014 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, with the fireside chat scheduled to begin at 4:35 p.m. PST.
- Zillow Chief Executive Officer Spencer Rascoff will participate in the JMP Securities Technology Conference on Mar. 4, 2014 at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, with the fireside chat scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. PST.
About Zillow, Inc.
Zillow, Inc. (Nasdaq:Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming nearly 70 million unique users in January 2014, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, StreetEasy®, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Mortech®, HotPads™ and Agentfolio®. The company is headquartered in Seattle.Please visit http://investors.zillow.com/, www.zillowblog.com , www.twitter.com/zillow , and www.facebook.com/zillow , where Zillow discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business. The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012 Zillow.com, Zillow, StreetEasy, Postlets, Mortech, Agentfolio and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts