We were left with two undervalued dividend champions on our list.
Click on the interactive chart below to see quarterly sales over time.
Do approaching ex-dividend dates make these undervalued dividend champions attractive investments? Use this list as a starting point for your own analysis.1. Nacco Industries Inc. ( NC): Engages in lift trucks, small appliances, specialty retail, and mining businesses primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. Market cap at $460.27M, most recent closing price at $58.11. P/S at 0.49. Ex-dividend date is Wednesday, 2/26. Nacco Industries Inc. has been increasing its dividend for 28 years and currently offers a dividend of 1.74%.
2. Stepan Company ( SCL): Engages in the production and sale of specialty and intermediate chemicals to manufacturers in various industries worldwide. Market cap at $1.36B, most recent closing price at $59.46. P/S at 0.74. Ex-dividend date is Wednesday, 2/26. Stepan Company has been increasing its dividend for 46 years and currently offers a dividend of 1.14%.
( List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, a Kapitall Writer. Ex-dividend data sourced from The Street. Dividend champion data sourced from DRiP Investing Resource Center. All other data sourced from Finviz. )
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV