We were left with two undervalued dividend champions on our list.
Click on the interactive chart below to see quarterly sales over time.
Do approaching ex-dividend dates make these undervalued dividend champions attractive investments? Use this list as a starting point for your own analysis.1. Nacco Industries Inc. (NC): Engages in lift trucks, small appliances, specialty retail, and mining businesses primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. Market cap at $460.27M, most recent closing price at $58.11. P/S at 0.49. Ex-dividend date is Wednesday, 2/26. Nacco Industries Inc. has been increasing its dividend for 28 years and currently offers a dividend of 1.74%.
2. Stepan Company (SCL): Engages in the production and sale of specialty and intermediate chemicals to manufacturers in various industries worldwide. Market cap at $1.36B, most recent closing price at $59.46. P/S at 0.74. Ex-dividend date is Wednesday, 2/26. Stepan Company has been increasing its dividend for 46 years and currently offers a dividend of 1.14%.
(List compiled by Mary-Lynn Cesar, a Kapitall Writer. Ex-dividend data sourced from The Street. Dividend champion data sourced from DRiP Investing Resource Center. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV