LAFAYETTE, Ind., Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wabash National Corporation (NYSE:WNC), a diversified industrial manufacturer and North America's leading producer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems, today announced Dick Giromini, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Taylor, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the ISI Annual Industrial Conference to be held at the Metropolitan Club in New York City on Tuesday, March 11, 2014.
Mr. Giromini and Mr. Taylor will discuss the company's business prospects with securities analysts and institutional investors beginning at 8:45 a.m. EDT. The group session will not be webcast. A current investor presentation can be accessed on the day of the event by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Wabash National Corporation website at www.wabashnational.com .
About Wabash National CorporationHeadquartered in Lafayette, Ind., Wabash National Corporation (NYSE:WNC) is a diversified industrial manufacturer and North America's leading producer of semi-trailers and liquid transportation systems. Established in 1985, the company specializes in the design and production of dry freight vans, refrigerated vans, platform trailers, liquid tank trailers, intermodal equipment, engineered products and composite products. Its innovative products are sold under the following brand names: Wabash National®, Transcraft®, Benson®, DuraPlate®, Walker Transport, Walker Defense Group, Walker Barrier Systems, Walker Engineered Products, Brenner® Tank, Beall®, Garsite, Progress Tank, TST®, Bulk Tank International and Extract Technology®. To learn more, visit www.wabashnational.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact: Dana Stelsel Corporate Communications Manager (765) 771-5766 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Jeff Taylor Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (765) 771-5438 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV