HOUSTON, Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) announced that it will issue its first quarter 2014 earnings release after the market closes on Tuesday, April 22, 2014. The Company also announced it will host its first quarter 2014 earnings release teleconference on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The teleconference can be accessed from the U.S. and Canada by dialing 888-771-4371. Callers outside the U.S. and Canada can access the teleconference by dialing 847-585-4405 and referring to Conference ID 36654199. The event will be webcast simultaneously and can be accessed at www.fmctechnologies.com or http://ir.fmctechnologies.com. Those interested in listening to the webcast should go to the website at least ten minutes before the call to register.
An online audio replay of the call will be available at approximately
2:00 p.m. ET on
April 23. An audio replay will also be available through
May 22 by dialing 888-843-7419 (U.S. /
Canada) or 630-652-3042 (International) and referring to Conference ID 36654199#.
SOURCE FMC Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV