PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), a leader in social business, today announced that Tony Zingale, chairman and chief executive officer, and Bryan LeBlanc, chief financial officer, will present at:
- The Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference to be held at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 1:30 p.m. PT.
An audio webcast of the presentation, as well as the replay, will be available on the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/.
About Jive SoftwareJive (Nasdaq:JIVE) is the communication and collaboration platform for modern, mobile business. Recognized as a leader in social business by the industry's top analyst firms, Jive's cloud-based platform connects employees, customers and partners – transforming the way work gets done and unleashing productivity, creativity and innovation for millions of people in the world's largest businesses. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog here.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Brian Denyeau ICR (646) 277-1251 email@example.com Media Contact: Amanda Pires (650) 465-1215 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV