"The successful completion of this study is an important milestone for Dyax and the DX-2930 development program," said Gustav Christensen, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dyax. “Given prior validation of the plasma kallikrein pathway in HAE, we believe DX-2930 has the potential to be a game changer in HAE therapy."
Conference Call & Webcast
|Tuesday, February 25, 2014|
|5:00 p.m. ET|
|Domestic callers, dial 877-474-9501,|
|International callers, dial 857-244-7554,|
|Reference the Dyax conference call;|
Go to the Investor Relations section of the Dyax website ( http://investor.dyax.com/index.cfm) and follow instructions for accessing the live webcast. Please connect to the web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary.
Discovered using Dyax’s proprietary phage display technology platform, DX-2930 is a novel, fully human monoclonal antibody inhibitor of plasma kallikrein (pKal). Uncontrolled pKal activity leads to excessive generation of bradykinin, a vasodilator thought to be responsible for the localized swelling, inflammation and pain characteristically associated with HAE. Dyax is currently developing DX-2930 as a subcutaneous injection for the prevention of HAE attacks and expects to initiate a Phase 1b trial mid-year 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV