Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI), the leading DAS and Wi-Fi provider that serves consumers, carriers and advertisers worldwide, today announced the company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013.
Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $28.8 million, compared to $28.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders of $2.8 million, or $0.08 per diluted share. This compares to net income attributable to common stockholders of $1.4 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $6.9 million, compared to $7.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. Adjusted EBITDA, which is a non-GAAP financial measure, is defined below and is reconciled to net (loss) income attributable to common stockholders, the most comparable measure under GAAP, in the schedule entitled “Reconciliation of Net (Loss) Income Attributable to Common Stockholders to Adjusted EBITDA.”
Full Year 2013 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $106.7 million, compared to $102.5 million in 2012.
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders of $4.0 million, or $0.11 per diluted share. This compares to net income attributable to common stockholders of $7.3 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, in 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $24.0 million, compared to $30.6 million in 2012.
- An agreement with São Paulo’s International Airport to design, install and manage advanced Wi-Fi and distributed antenna system (DAS) networks at the airport.
- An agreement with Dubai Airports to provide ad-supported Wi-Fi services for Dubai International (DXB) and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC).
- An agreement with the Village of Rosemont, Illinois to operate neutral host DAS services and ad-supported Wi-Fi at Rosemont’s convention, entertainment and sports facilities.
- An agreement with a U.S.-based tier one carrier for Wi-Fi roaming and offload, bringing the total number of offload agreements to three of the four tier one carriers in the U.S.
- The receipt of “Best Wi-Fi service” in Global Traveler’s 2013 GT Tested Awards.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts