Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI), the leading DAS and Wi-Fi provider that serves consumers, carriers and advertisers worldwide, today announced the company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013.
Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $28.8 million, compared to $28.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders of $2.8 million, or $0.08 per diluted share. This compares to net income attributable to common stockholders of $1.4 million, or $0.04 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $6.9 million, compared to $7.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. Adjusted EBITDA, which is a non-GAAP financial measure, is defined below and is reconciled to net (loss) income attributable to common stockholders, the most comparable measure under GAAP, in the schedule entitled “Reconciliation of Net (Loss) Income Attributable to Common Stockholders to Adjusted EBITDA.”
Full Year 2013 Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $106.7 million, compared to $102.5 million in 2012.
- Net loss attributable to common stockholders of $4.0 million, or $0.11 per diluted share. This compares to net income attributable to common stockholders of $7.3 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, in 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $24.0 million, compared to $30.6 million in 2012.
- An agreement with São Paulo’s International Airport to design, install and manage advanced Wi-Fi and distributed antenna system (DAS) networks at the airport.
- An agreement with Dubai Airports to provide ad-supported Wi-Fi services for Dubai International (DXB) and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC).
- An agreement with the Village of Rosemont, Illinois to operate neutral host DAS services and ad-supported Wi-Fi at Rosemont’s convention, entertainment and sports facilities.
- An agreement with a U.S.-based tier one carrier for Wi-Fi roaming and offload, bringing the total number of offload agreements to three of the four tier one carriers in the U.S.
- The receipt of “Best Wi-Fi service” in Global Traveler’s 2013 GT Tested Awards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV