Huron Consulting Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HURN):
Fourth Quarter 2013 Highlights:
- Record quarterly revenues in Q4 2013 were $211.3 million, an increase of 16.9%, compared to $180.8 million in Q4 2012.
- Operating income for Q4 2013 increased 6.8% to $36.9 million compared to $34.5 million in Q4 2012.
- Adjusted EBITDA (7), a non-GAAP measure, increased 8.9% to $44.6 million in Q4 2013 compared to $41.0 million in Q4 2012.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations for Q4 2013 rose 15.7% to $0.96 compared to $0.83 in Q4 2012.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations (7), a non-GAAP measure, rose 16.7% to $1.05 in Q4 2013 compared to $0.90 in Q4 2012.
Full Year 2013 Highlights and 2014 Guidance:
- Revenues for full year 2013 increased 15.1% to $720.5 million compared to $626.0 million for full year 2012.
- Diluted earnings per share from continuing operations for full year 2013 rose 81.4% to $2.92 compared to $1.61 for full year 2012.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share from continuing operations (7), a non-GAAP measure, rose 26.5% to $2.96 in 2013 compared to $2.34 in 2012.
- The Company provides 2014 full year revenue guidance in a range of $765.0 million to $795.0 million.
Executive Appointment and $50 Million Share Repurchase Program:
- C. Mark Hussey, currently Chief Financial Officer, will also assume the role of Chief Operating Officer.
- Board authorizes $50 million share repurchase program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV