Regal Entertainment Group (“Regal” or the “Company”) (NYSE: RGC) announced today that it has commenced an offer to purchase for cash any and all of the 9 1/ 8% Senior Notes due 2018 of the Company listed in the table below and any and all of the 8 5/ 8% Senior Notes due 2019 of Regal Cinemas Corporation, a Delaware corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company, listed in the table below (collectively, the “Notes”) at the consideration per $1,000 principal amount set forth next to the corresponding series of Notes in the table below. These offers consist of two separate offers, one for each series of Notes listed below (each, an “Offer” and, collectively, the “Offers”). The Offers are subject to the terms and conditions in the Offer to Purchase, dated February 25, 2014 (the “Offer to Purchase”), and the related Letter of Transmittal, dated February 25, 2014 (the “Letter of Transmittal”).
The Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn at or prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 10, 2014 (the “Early Tender Date”) will be eligible to receive the total offer consideration, as listed in the table below (the “Total Offer Consideration”), which includes the early tender premium, as listed in the table below (the “Early Tender Premium”). The Notes validly tendered after the Early Tender Date, but prior to 12:01 a.m., New York City time, on March 25, 2014, unless extended or earlier terminated (the “Expiration Date”), will be eligible to receive the applicable base offer consideration, which includes the applicable Total Offer Consideration minus the applicable Early Tender Premium, as listed in the table below (the “Base Offer Consideration”).
The Notes tendered may be withdrawn at any time at or before 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on March 10, 2014, unless extended by the Company (the “Withdrawal Deadline”), but not thereafter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV