China Southern Airlines, based in Guangzhou, has been a valued Boeing customer for 25 years. In 2013, China Southern was the first Chinese carrier to operate 787 Dreamliner. The airline was the first carrier in Asia to operate the 777 in 1995 and the first to operate 777s on nonstop routes across the Pacific Ocean, connecting Guangzhou and Los Angeles.
China Southern was the first Chinese carrier to take direct delivery of the 757-200, 777-200, 777-200ER (Extended Range), 777 Freighter and 747-400 Freighter from Boeing.
Contact: Sunny XuBoeing China+86 10 5925 5588 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV