Hamilton, Bermuda, Feb. 25, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Golar LNG Limited wishes to advise interested parties that the release of its fourth quarter 2013 results and corresponding webcast have been rescheduled for Friday February 28, 2014. Results will not be released on Wednesday February 26 as previously advised.
Dial-in details for the webcast to be held at 3:00 PM (London time) on Friday February 28 remain unchanged and can be found below.
a. Webcast Go to the Investor Relations section at www.golarlng.com and click on the link to "Webcast". To listen to the conference call from the web, you need to have installed Windows Media Player, and you need to have a sound card on your computer.b. Teleconference Call-in numbers: Norway Free call 800 56053 Norway Toll +47 2350 0486 International call +44 20 3427 1915 UK Free call 0800 279 4841 US Toll +1 212 444 0412 USA Free call 1877 280 1254 The participants will be asked for their name and conference ID. The Golar conference ID is 1928023 There will be a Q&A session after the presentation. Information on how to ask questions will be given at the beginning of the Q&A session. Please download the presentation material from www.golarlng.com (Investor Relations) to view it while listening to the conference. If you are not able to participate at the time of the call, you can either listen to a replay of the conference call on www.golarlng.com (Investor Relations), or listen to a playback by dialling: International call +44 20 3427 0598 USA Toll +1 347 366 9565 Norway Toll +47 2100 0498 USA Free call 1866 932 5017 UK Free call 0800 358 7735 - followed by replay access number 1928023#. This service will be available until 23:59 GMT on March 7 2014. HUG#1764583
CONTACT: Graham Robjohns Chief Accounting Officer & Group Financial Controller Tel: +44 20 7517 8600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV