MENLO PARK, Calif.
Feb. 25, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Protiviti (
), a global consulting firm, has promoted fourteen of its directors to the position of managing director. The new managing directors span a variety of Protiviti's client solution groups, including Business Process Improvement, IT Consulting, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Restructuring and Litigation Services, and Risk and Compliance.
"The fact that we've named fourteen new managing directors representing five solution groups is telling of the deep expertise and excellent value Protiviti is delivering to clients across business functions," said
, Protiviti president and CEO. "These individuals have played an important role in advancing our firm and will continue to share in the responsibility of solving clients' critical business problems."
New Managing Directors
Business Process Improvement
- Christopher Monk , based in Houston, Texas, has more than 14 years of experience in supply chain management and is a leader in the supply chain practice.
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Samir Datt , based in Houston, Texas, has more than 17 years of IT experience in governance, process and strategy, as well as system implementation and integration.
- Aric Quinones , based in Atlanta, Ga., has more than 15 years of experience in SAP, GRC and IT security.
- Siamak Razmazma , based in San Francisco, Calif., has more than 25 years of experience in enterprise systems and business process optimization and automation.
- David Taylor , based in Orlando, Fla., has more than 20 years of experience in IT audit, information security and computer forensics.
Restructuring and Litigation Services
- Gordon Braun , based in Overland Park, Kan., has more than 14 years of experience in both internal audit and IT consulting, and leads Protiviti's Kansas City office.
- Steve La France , based in Los Angeles, Calif., has more than 16 years of experience in risk consulting and audit services for the financial services industry.
- Jason Roberts , based in Salt Lake City, Utah, has more than 17 years of experience in public accounting, business consulting and internal audit.
- Ari Sagett , based in Chicago, Ill., has more than 12 years of experience helping clients understand and evaluate the risks associated with their use of technology.
- Scott Springman , based in St. Louis, Mo., has more than 14 years of experience in IT audit and technology risk consulting.
- Mark Peters , based in London, U.K., has more than 20 years of experience in IT consulting, IT audit assurance, and IT risk management and advisory.
Risk and Compliance
- Robert Smith , based in Richmond, Va., has more than 18 years of experience in corporate restructuring, complex commercial litigation, financial and forensic investigations, and business valuations.
- Bill Byrnes , based in Chicago, Ill., advises clients on the assessment and implementation of strong risk management practices across the major risk types faced within the financial services industry.
- Masato Maki , based in Tokyo, Japan, has extensive experience and leads the ERM, GRC and IT audit practices for several industries, including finance and manufacturing.
) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit, and has served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE 1000
and FORTUNE Global 500
companies. Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms serve clients through a network of more than 70 locations in over 20 countries. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies.
Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of
(NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948,
is a member of the S&P 500 index.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.